Re: PostgreSQL 7.2 docs - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Rich Morin
Subject Re: PostgreSQL 7.2 docs
Date
List pgsql-docs
At 5:38 PM -0500 2/26/02, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
>It is in the nature of the way we maintain and format our documentation
>that any format can be viewed as a reformatted version of another format.

So, if I'm printing the PostgreSQL "books", FAQs, and the "internals.ps"
file, I've got things pretty well covered.

>All of these pages are theoretically worth printing.  Not sure what "other
>documents" you are referring to.  If there are any, then there's something
>wrong.

There might be some (e.g., historic) papers that aren't in the distro for
some reason, but would be interesting for some folks to have.  Can't hurt
to ask...

-r
--
email: rdm@cfcl.com; phone: +1 650-873-7841